Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tears are words the ♥ can't express




Alfred Lord Tennyson famously said; 

" 'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all."


Life walks funny paths with us and sometimes it's difficult to keep believing in THE PLAN. Jury is still out on Alfred Lord Tennyson's quote, give me another year or so. 


But for now I am surrounding myself with love, I have created a ♥ wall. Now those people who know me will know I am not the fluffy pink bunny type so a ♥ wall is not in character for me. But I am collecting ♥ in the form of hearts from different places with stories and hanging them on a wall (yes, the wall a TV usually goes).


Beaded word Love from the green room
For now, the ♥ will have to hang on the wall and hopefully it will come my way again soon.
~maisha


1 comment:

  1. "I realized LOVE wont obey our expectations, it's mystery is pure and absolute"
    From "the bridges of madison county"
    Maisha, we dont understand it just yet, but one day we will!
    xxx
    ps...your house looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete