Saturday, April 24, 2010

wedding in the boland.....



Nothing more beautiful than a wedding in the Boland on a wine farm on a PERFECT autumn day...

My friend, the wine maker, is getting married to another friend, the apple farmer.....


And together they'll create....




While I was doing my hair (which doesn't really happen on a regular basis) this morning, I read an article in a magazine about what you would like to have/see/want/need in your future husband.  I must admit, I had a good chuckle to myself at some of the "requirements". Anyway, someone said the most beautiful thing and that'll stay with me forever:

" hy moet my soen dat my asem wegslaan"  

roughly translated into:  "he must kiss me with such passion that it takes my breath away" 

My dear friends, may this journey be awesome and may it be filled with love, fun and laughter!

~ desert rose ~


No comments:

Post a Comment